EXCITING NEWS: Our carvery deck is now open! Restrictions remain in place, visit our Latest Info page for full detailsFind out more
Why Our Pub is Great
A fantastic place to eat in Stevenston, The Red Squirrel pub serves a varied menu of pub grub, lighter bites, and a traditional carvery. The carvery is legendary among locals for quality and value. Choose from three succulently-roasted meats, top up with Yorkshires and stuffing, and pile on as many vegetables as you can eat.
Our friendly staff assure a warm welcome for the whole family, from Granny and Grandad all the way down to the wee ones. And with two play zones to keep them happy, you don’t even have to worry about entertaining the kids. There’s a toddler activity area inside the pub, and a children’s play area outside.
As well as great food and a great atmosphere, The Red Squirrel serves up fantastic drinks. Our bar is stocked with fine ales, excellent draught beers, refreshing ciders, and wines from the distinguished Rothschild wineries. You’ll also find a broad selection of soft drinks both hot and cold.
Not up for a carvery? Don’t worry. Our menu is heaving with choice. Oh, and don’t forget to leave room for pudding - we’ve got something for everyone.
Our Pub Facilities
Kids Play Area
Rapid Electric Vehicle Charging
Safety is our Priority
Caring for our People Makes Sense
- Looking after our teams means they can look after you.
- This starts with providing our already fantastic teams with additional training to follow safe COVID-19 working procedures and regulations.
- Each day team members will complete a health screening questionnaire to confirm they are in good health prior to beginning work.
- We ask that you do your bit and respect our teams and any requests they have. It’s all with your safety in mind.
Keeping Social, whilst Social Distancing Makes Sense
Look out for additional signage in pub to establish safe, social distancing
This might include:
- Highlighting where and how you order at the bar
- Removing some tables to ensure comfortable social distancing can be maintained
- Managing capacity, meaning you may be asked to queue outside
Caring for you, your friends and family Makes Sense
- Hand sanitiser is available to use at every entrance for your peace of mind.
- Once inside we’re taking as many steps as possible to reduce contact
- Our menus will be used only once and are fully recyclable once you’ve finished with it
About our food
Our food is full of flavour, created and served by chefs who love what they do. We believe that great tastes should be at the heart of every meal, and we strive to bring you a menu that reflects the preferences of the whole family. From traditional roasts, to more modern options, healthy eaters to vegetarians, there’s plenty on our menu to satisfy everyone.
All of our ingredients are ethically sourced: like our Red Tractor farm-assured chicken and our responsibly-caught cod.View our Menus